Monday, February 23, 2009

31 Corn Lane


My google alerts led to the discovery of 31 Corn Lane, a purse business based out of Manhattan that is run by three clever young women who also happen to be sisters! The name of their business (now this is why they are so clever~) is actually the address to the house that they grew up in in New Jersey! You will have to watch their UTube Video to let them speak for themselves~

http://urbanupdater.wordpress.com/2009/02/04/31-corn-lanes-totally-handmade-purses/

(or here is a link to their video anyway)

These women seem to be designing purses largely in basic colors like navy blue and brown, with a major horse theme and to be honest I don't know that I am all too crazy about the style. To each her own, I suppose.

There really is a purse out there for every woman. Truly I believe this. If she just believes hard enough, one day she will run into him-or i mean-it.

No comments

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK