Monday, March 9, 2009

Wayne's World

I just saw Wayne's World for possibly the eight billionth time. It has been several years, though, and I found it to be just as hilarious as in years past. So many entertaining characters; Benjamin, the cop, the Doughnut shop owner, Noah, Waynes' ex, and por su puesto, Wayne and Garth themselves.

It is a very tight movie, the plot progresses quickly. Waynes World is a good movie in that it is a comedy that actually does have a plot. This cannot be said, for example, of a movie like Dumb and Dumber. And the dialogue in Wayne's World is logical, and the characters and thier motivations remain constant throughout the movie.


I discovered in this viewing that "that's what she said", made popular by Michael from The Office, is a joke that originated with Wayne!! (I was not aware of that~were you aware of that?)

And the movie of course if full of classic lines: "I defiantly smell a pork product of some kind", "No Stairway! Denied!" "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" and "cha! And monkeys might fly out of my butt!"

It is a hilarious movie.

No comments

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK