Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Girl is Crafty

(Yes, this IS a reference to a Beastie Boy's song).

So yeah, I am pretty crafty, and I am going through a paper-crafting phase at the moment which has been VERY therapeutic and relaxing for me. Feel free to to take a little journey and peruse this blog entry with me and see what I have come up with.




Here's a card with some flowers and what-nots. It says "Happy Birthday" on the inside.






















And here is a very simple card. it is my favorite, because I like the very simple and unhurried look of it. Probably should have left it blank on the inside, but I have stamped "thank you" in very faint light blue.








And finally, here is a very fun card that looks a little bit like a package with flowers coming out. Guess what? I have appropriately written "Happy Birthday" on the inside!
And I even managed to make some handmade envelopes to hold the cards!!

Be nice to me....and who knows, you might receive one of these little cards in your very own mailbox!!
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK