Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Backpack Style


I have changed the style of my backpack just a little bit; put a loop in the front of the purse and inserted the backpack straps through this loop so that when you wear the backpack, the straps pull the purse closed.

After experimenting with the new straps, I wanted to try it out and so I took a walk on the Esplanade! Walking with a backpack is really the best way to walk, because your hands are free.

I enjoy taking these long walks and listening to podcasts. Here are some photos of the awesome views that I encountered on my walk.




I was pretty happy with the new purse design too after the walk, and so I think that I will stick with it and make some more. Possibly I will adjust the lengths of the straps to make them a little bit longer.
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK