Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Bag



I have heard it said before that necessity is the mother of invention and this new bag that I have just developed is no exception! I was leaving on a 4-5 day trip to Seattle last week and I realized that I didn't have a good 'in-between' bag; all of the bags that I own are best for a day outing or else for a REALLY long (ie 2-3 week) trip.

So, at 8:00 pm the evening before I was to leave I set out to design a new bag, and by 12:17 that night this is what I had come up with!

Even though it meant that I had to go to sleep that night way way WAY past my bedtime, I found that the effort was worth it! I am happy with this duffle-bag-like design--it has several interior pockets plus two outside pockets, and it closes with a button. And most importantly, it carries quite a bit of stuff!!!



My mother (a veternan mother) thought that this bag has some potential as a diaper bag.
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK