Friday, June 25, 2010

Last Thursday on Alberta



Yesterday I participated in the Last Thursday Art on Alberta.


This is a very organic, laid back art show where you essentially find a spot on the side of the street on Alberta and set up your art work! It turned out to be an exceptionally warm night, and so was well-attended. At 7:00 the streets are shut off from traffic.





It amazes me that this Art Walk can be so successful and low-key at the same time.....unlike so many of the craft fairs/art walks that I have participated in which seem to THRIVE on bureaucracy! These are some photos of my little booth.








And here is some paintings from the much-admired "Brett" who paints his work on pieces of wood and in window frames. I love this one of Alice, looking into Wonderland!

He brought up as much paintings as would fit into his truck.

We definitely soaked in a lot of sun!
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK