Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monica Montag Backpack



The Monica Montag backpack is named after a lady who I knew when I lived in Seattle. We worked at St. Joseph's Parish on Capital Hill on Sunday mornings, taking care of the 1-3 year olds while their parents attended Mass. I had that job for about two years...Monica lives out in West Seattle and we still keep in touch from time to time.

Monica was the kind of person who always wore a backpack and never carried a purse, which is why I thought that to name this backpack after her!




I love this Precious Moments logo on the purse.....I have come across some Strawberry Shortcake and so plan to incorporate that in to some purses as well.




The Monica Montag is 13" by 13" and has two inside pockets, pencil holders and two outside pockets that close with buttons. It is machine washable, and made from 100% recycled materials. The Monica Montag costs $30 - you can buy one here.
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK