Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sarah




The Sarah is a bag that I have named after the mother of the mother of the children who I nanny for (is that clear?) She was so nice to send me some of her used clothing all the way from Chicago that I decided that I just had to name a purse after her.

The purse is inspired by a discussion that I had with two women at the Beaverton Farmer's Market (aka Art Court) regarding walking bags; they said that the Betsy was too small, but that they liked the concept. They wanted a long-strap purse that would be large enough to hold a cell phone and keys and other basic, small things that one might take on a walk.

So the Sarah, essentially, is a walking purse; or actually it can also be a going-out purse. I just used one last week when I went to 80s night at Lolas! The PERFECT purse for dancing the night away.

$15, buy one Here, or here.
MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK