Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Crave Book Launch!

On Thursday I attended the 'Crave Portland' book opening! 


Here's a picture of Sue, who owns Brownie Me.  She is standing in 
front of some of her yummy brownies!
Sue and I both sell at the Beaverton Farmer's Market on Saturdays.  
It was great to see her at the opening.  


Here is the fearless founder of Crave Portland, Melody Biringer.  She is holding
a copy of the book!  


And here is Kimberly, the Portland Crave rep.  Crave is a book
that features Portland women business owners.  


This was a fun party.  These cookies were totally good.
The Crave book will be on sale at my booth at every show I'm in, 
and you can also purchase it right from my website, for only $10 with any purchase.
(regularly $19.95)  

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK