Friday, January 27, 2012

Dove Chocolates, Up in the Air, Valentines Purses, and Christopher Buckley



So I've been eating entirely too much chocolate lately.

Dove puts a little message inside of the wrapper


Some other messages from ones that I just ate;  "Share a Sunset"and "Make somebody melt today"  

Pretty insipid.  But I'll tell you something that is NOT insipid.  The Movie "Up in The Air"  (Yes, I know that it is old news, but I've finally seen it).  Now THAT is a good movie.  I like how it followed three characters, had some well-developed female characters, and demonstrated that people can have lives who don't have lives in the traditional sense.





So anyway, yeah.  I've put together some Valentine-themed items.  


Lots and lots of pink,

red, 


and white.  Was listening to lots and lots of Christopher Buckley while I put these together.  Do I like him?  Well enough anyway.  "Boomsday" is entertaining, but had to stop listening to that 'mum and pup' memoir; all of the name dropping made me want to vomit.  

Going to put my shop on sale pretty soon,


Maybe even as soon as this afternoon.  So come on by.....

No comments

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK