Friday, September 28, 2012

Scrap Purses

Last weekend I worked through an enormous pile of scraps that I've been accruing from past projects to create some new purses.  

Here's one purse I've created, from mostly purple and denim scraps.  


It's a fairly large purse that closes with a magnetic snap and has two pockets and a pen holder on the inside.  

And here's a second purse I've created that is just the same size.  I really liked how this one turned out, with the pink in the center.  Almost want to keep it for myself!  


This is the back side of the same purse.  



And these are some sweet little girl purses that I've come up with.  


This one turned out totally cute with a small pocket on the side, for carrying ie, small crayons.  

I liked this pretty pastel purse.  


It's fairly small, good for a 1-4 year old, probably.


All of these are up and for sale in my etsy shop

No comments

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK