Monday, January 7, 2013

Large Denim Tote

Here's a denim tote that I just made on Friday for my sister.



It has one front pocket with a smaller interior pocket,


Plus two interior pockets and two pen holders.   The inside is lined with a repurposed pillow case; the pretty lace from the pillowcase encircles the inside of the bag

As you can see, it is a very large tote, kind of like a beach-bag.  I like this, working with only denim, may have to try this in some other purse styles as well!  

3 comments

sistw said...

What a cool bag. I love love lobe denim and this tote is so clever. I like the large size, button, and the extra long straps so you can sling it to your shoulder without it getting caught on your elbow. Very nice.

Sister Sue said...

What a cool bag. I love love love denim and this tote is so clever. I like the large size, button, and the extra long straps so you can sling it to your shoulder without it getting caught on your elbow. Very nice.

MegExpressions said...

Thank you so much Sister Sue!

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK