Monday, June 13, 2016

New Fabrics!

I've added six new fabrics to my shop!

This polka dot fabric is inspired by the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" children's book and makes a sweet gift for a toddler or tween.

Here's a pretty periwinkle fabric.  This is one of the few purple fabrics that I have available for sale.

This grey-black fabric give a more subtle and elegant look to some of my wallets and purses.

And I'm especially excited about this wood-grain fabric, I think that it would appeal to both men and women.  


And another baseball fabric, decided to add this one after the popularity of the similar red and navy baseball fabrics.  


And last but definitely not least, this pretty caramel rose fabric, which I've had my eye on for quite a while now, and finally have decided to purchase.  


You can see all of these fabrics for sale in my etsy shop, along with many other fabrics; in fact, here's some collages of all of the fabrics that I currently offer;


Many fun fabrics to choose from!  

Thanks for taking the time to stop by~

MegExpressions © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK